Saturday 6 June 2009

Links adjustment...

It's that time of the [insert random period of time here] that I make
some changes to the Links section of this blog.

You'll see more blogs getting the strikethrough treatment from today
onwards.

By striking through, that doesn't mean I don't like the person, or the
person has deleted his/her blog.

I've changed my criteria for strike-throughs.

From today onwards, Any blog that meets any of the following criteria
will be struck in the Links section:

a) hasn't posted a single post in the past 6 months. In theory, any
blog without a post since 6 December 2008 would be struck. But because
we're in June, I made it such that any blog without a post in 2009
will get struck.

b) gone private, rendering the blog inaccessible to many.

c) been deleted/overtaken by someone else.

d) moved without informing the new link.

e) been re-skinned or facing a glitch which made the "last posting
date" check impossible. i.e.: I can't see a single post, so I'm
striking you as well.

f) potentially harmful site. Thankfully, none of the blogs so far fall
in this category, but in case a blog apocalypse should come, I've
included this criteria.


So, hopefully, you won't be offended if you see your blog getting
struck. If your blog has been wrongfully struck, you may appeal by my
tagboard or Facebook or email.

No comments: