Saturday 13 June 2009

Music Chart for the moment

Here's another music chart!

1. 
Black Eyed Peas
One Tribe

2. 
Linkin Park
New Divide

3. 
Empire Of The Sun
We Are The People

4. 
McFly
Falling In Love

^5. 
Keri Hilson feat Kanye West and Ne-Yo
Knock You Down

6. 
Beyoncé
Halo

^7. 
Little Boots
New In Town

8. 
Lily Allen
Not Fair

9. 
Black Eyed Peas
I Gotta Feeling

10. 
The Veronicas
Untouched

Just want to point out: songs marked with "^" means I didn't actually buy them, but they sound good on the radio.

Also, while I'm talking about music, I want to give you my quasi-review of Black Eyed Peas' Album, "The E.N.D.". Personally, I wouldn't buy the entire album, if I couldn't buy individual songs. I was previewing the tracks on Amazon. Only 3 songs went from Amazon Store to my iTunes Library - "Boom Boom Pow", "One Tribe", and "I Gotta Feeling". Maybe this album is one of those albums where I have to take time listening to the album over and over again to actually like it, but that's a risk I'm not willing to pay for. I'll be watching the radio charts, though, to see what other songs make it to the top. My guess is that we might only see "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling" on charts. 

No comments: