Sunday 11 November 2007

The Corrs Code

I'm inspired by the guy who decoded The Last Supper's hidden hymn.

Hence, i'm going to make sentences using lyrics from songs by the corrs, with the help of the shuffle feature in iTunes and a tracklist of songs by The Corrs. Here we go! RANDOMNESS!


"Give me a reason"
"Oh, Peggy Gordon"

"Go on, leave me breathless!"
"Hey you're too true to be good"

"I had visions like no other, so romantic, you'll discover"
"This boy is cracking up"

"Well, who am I to keep you down?"
"Only when I sleep."

"Don't let yourself go"
"You've been keeping me warm"

"The Heat of Summer Sunshine"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
"Coz we're so young"

"Heaven know no frontiers"
"Would you be happier?"

"I'm hoping to love you like we do, forever"
"borrowed heaven"

Tracks: [in order of appearance]

"Give Me A Reason", Best of The Corrs
"Peggy Gordon", Home
"Breathless", Best of The Corrs
"Humdrum", Borrowed Heaven, twice
"Old Town", Home
"Dreams", Best of The Corrs
"Only When I Sleep", Best of The Corrs
"Everybody Hurts", Best of The Corrs
"Summer Sunshine", Borrowed Heaven, twice
"So Young", Best of The Corrs
"No Frontiers", Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection
"Would You be Happier", Best of The Corrs
"Angels", Borrowed Heaven
"Borrowed Heaven", Borrowed Heaven

No comments: