Thursday 15 November 2007

Hong Kong!!!

yes, I'm in Hong Kong now... couldn't get th einternet running on my Mac, since my bro's laptop is stuck to the LAN port... free internet in this hotel rm!

I hate Acer keyboards... sheez...

anyways, u'll try to snap some photos when possible. didn't bring my DSLR, but i brought my video camera, just for fun. My dad wanted me to go for some cosmetics exhibition here...

by the way, i think we need a petition to overhaul the economy class seats. 17" width seats, seriously? i can't even bend up my legs, and that living hell cost me S$600? You gotta be kidding me. Even the Airport Express trains here are way better, and that cost HK$100. And the MTR / MRT here? HK$4! economy class sucks! let's push for 20" seats! that's not even a lot. my TV is way larger than that. [my tv = 24". My MacBook Pro = 15.4". These are diagonals, of course, but think about it. what about yourself? you deserve better in the skies, coz if something happens to you in mid-sky, nothing can be done! right?]

anyway, enough of the economy class rant. i always dreamed of sitting in business class. yes, i never wiped my buttocks on those leather seats before. the closest experience was Valuair. but that was Valuair. still not 20". only 19".

k. gotta sleep. sayonara!

No comments: