Sunday 11 November 2007

I feel awesome!

talk about shopping therapy!

Bought a couple of stuff...

The most exciting shopping spree I ever had!

why?

Well, let's see.... Starting from the least exciting. Mika's "Life in Cartoon Motion" is finally mine.

Then, I have Kanye West's album, "Graduation", and with the album, came a handphone pouch which contained some really old-skool shades. oh, inside the album: entry for 2 to MoS. Wonder if MoS allow entry for teens...

Finally... [drum roll] HEROES SEASON 1 on DVD!!!

i know i posted before that i wanted the HD-DVD version, but hey, HD-DVD is not accessible to me yet. so for now, DVD! and btw, it's not cheap. 6 DVDs, $79.99. OUCH! but I now have a way to waste time while in Singapore till 23DEC.


k, bb. no more blogging till I finished watching all 6 DVDs. bye!




[kidding.]

No comments: