Sunday 11 November 2007

Personal clarifications and confessions.

I just want to make a confession, as well as to clarify a specific misunderstanding that I had since Sec 1.

The Confession:

I often try to act independently of others because of my stinkin huge ego. Very often, in groups projects, I like to do stuff my way, or use my own resources. I remember, when I was doing an MWOS project in Sec 1, I refuse to use photos taken by others. I kept insisting on using mine. And I did for 90% of the MWOS video. So I guess I have a huge ego... heh.


The clarification:

I don't back-stab, I don't think it's right, I don't think it should be done. I think it is cowardly to insult someone without the presence of the person. In fact, I think insulting a person in the person's face is also rude, and I know I'm guilty of criticizing.


OK. that's all. By the way, what album should I buy?
-"Graduation" by Kanye West,
-FolkLore" By Nelly Furtado, or
-"Life in Cartoon Motion" by MIKA?
-or something else?


and p.s.: I updated my wish list, incase nobody realised [i bet nobody realised. my blog's viewership is zero, from what i notice...]

No comments: