Monday 5 November 2007

What I want for christmas?

This is the post where I can sound like a spoilt brat, but it's ok. It's just a wishlist. Probably not gonna get any of these stuff!
Anyway, since Christmas is exactly 50 days away, i thought I'll prepare a list first! so here goes!

1. A new mobile phone to replace my dying N80... specifically: The Sony-Ericsson W910i [Black colour]. It's wide, 86g, and it looks friggin cool... <= $180 with contract on Starhub





2. A Sony PS3 40GB model [Black colour]. I just want a Blu-ray player. Dammit. And I want it cheaper than a X360E [that's "Xbox 360 Elite", 4 da p33ps wh- dun sp34k 1337]. And i don't need it to glow in the dark, so no thanks to the white PS3.<= $599, accurate as of 5 Nov 07





3. Starhub MaxMobile Subscription. It's friggin expensive, coz they charge $36.38/month for Ultimate [for existing MaxOnline subscribers], and that's EXCLUDING your monthly phone plans, which start from $25.68! do the math!





4. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I've tried playing this game kinda bit before... Pretty much loved it. Seems like the only kind of game that appeals to me. Maybe this is my kind of game? $49.99 - $59.99




5. A friggin Me2U bear. Always asked for one, but never received... haiz.... Price variable.

No comments: