Sunday 18 November 2007

Songza. Check out the playlist.

I got to this site thanks to Tekzilla. It's a site that enables you to simply search for songs or videos, play them, add to a playlist, and embed the songs individually. I wanted to move to Songza, but since it didn't allow me to embed playlists, I guess I have to use screenshots. so here it is!

Check out Songza!

Note: this is a playlist. it's not a chart. just some tunes I'm currently jazzing to. The "currently playing" track is the featured track in my playlist. And yes, the playlist is in chronological order of play, not in any random order. It's how i want the songs to transition.

1 comment:

Recommended News said...

Hello friend nice blog,...

Ooo...sory, i know your blog from your favorit music.
Do you like Aly and AJ???
Here, i have Personal Blog of Aly and AJ, in this blog you can find Latest News, Multimedia, Pictures, Videos, Biography, Lyrics..and more about Aly and Aj

What's your judge about that blog, common see it!!!Personal Blog of Aly and AJ

Nice to know you,
Sincerely

de_naturaleza