Sunday 14 September 2008

meme: Tanned edition

I realised that I knew 12 Tans.

So, just to make things interesting, I chose 10 of them and did a meme!

The 10 [in alphabetical order]:
Bart Tan, Brendan Tan, George Tan, Jeremy Tan, Jerome Tan, Luke Tan, Paul Tan, Tan Choon Zhe, Tan Yi Lei, Tan Zexun.

Here it goes!


1. Do you trust Jerome Tan?
Yes [citation needed]
2. Can George Tan be bad influence?
Yes [citation needed]
3. Describe Tan Yi Lei in five words.
egoistic, effervescent, jocular, athletic, witty [citation not needed]
4. Can Tan Zexun be bad influence?
Yes. He influenced me to splurge on a flash. [citation: my Speedlite]
5. What is one thing Jeremy Tan isn't exactly made for?
Well, I have 3 options: High Jump, Playing the piano, and playing DJMax. If it has to be one, I'll choose 'playing the piano' [citation: Teachers' Day, 2007&2008].
6. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, George Tan and Luke Tan! How will it go?
Whoa. Unlikely duo, but I know I'll be insane by the end of the marathon.
7. What is or would be a good nickname for Tan Choon Zhe?
Well, everyone aroung him's calling him 'Boss', and I don't wanna offend him [in case he reads this blog. Probability of that [when I was assessing and calculating in my mind] is 1/4. Not too low, considering the benchmark highest, which is Ren Yuan, is 1/2. Anyway, enough E Math. I'll say ... [word replacement and clean-up needed]
8. What's your fondest memory of Jeremy Tan?
The time he tried to follow me to my house. He walked all the way with me home, because he had so much free time. And btw, my house is a 5-10 minute walk from the MRT, and he walked both ways. [Google Maps image needed]
9. Had you ever slept in the same room as Jeremy Tan?
Yes. 5 times, in fact, yes. It was a fun night. We even got to play cards before we tucked inside this air-conditioned room. Quite big and spacious, but there was not much amenities. They have a bit of light refreshments, though. Oh, even though it was quite big, it felt like a little refuge camp, because we all slept in sleeping bags. Choir camp, Music Room, 4x, + 1x in A310 for Sec1 Orientation Camp. Yeah. Oh, he slept in the PA Room in the hall! [invalid citation]
10. Ever slept in the same room with Bart Tan?
Erm, no. Maybe except for the Sec 1 Orientation Camp. Other than that, I can't recall. What's with this "Sleeping in the same room" type of questions? Have you ever slept with all 6.6billion people in the solar system, including those in the ISS? Well, theorically, yes, since we are in the same place, which is the solar system. So, what's the point in asking if I slept in the same room as someone else? I slept in the same room as my parents, my bro, etc. Are you some sort of stalker? Sheez. Stop it, meme! Who are you, anyway?[citation needed]

cite!

No comments: