Friday 26 September 2008

Talkin' about myself! OMG!

Ok, I'm being warned that Blogger's having an outage in 5 hours' time, so I'll make this post real quick.

Been having intensive remedial programme in school these few days...

My Art 'O' Level Coursework is finally completed and the stop-work deadline finally came and past. Which means one slab of 'burden' off my back.

I originally planned to 'chiong' on my Combined Humanities and Higher Chinese, but judging from current circumstances, with the stack-load of E Math and Physics Paper not yet completed, I may only be able to start on the above subjects next weekend. Oh, did I mention there's Art Paper 3 [Study of Visual Arts] to worry about? That's my first paper, which happens on 15 October.

I might as well post my projected targets for the 'O' Levels here, based on what I got for my Prelims... [This is assuming I can only get better and not worse for everything in terms of grade]

EL - A1
HMT - B4 [I have a feeling this is actually do-able]
E Math - A1
A Math - A1
Phy - A1 [A2 is unacceptable.]
Chem - A1
Bio - A1
Combined Humanities [SS/Hist] - A2 [C5 is TOTALLY unaccpetable]
Art - B3 [B4 is not acceptable, and I wanted A2 for this, but judging from the Coursework mark Ms Chua gave me, A1 is impossible, while A2 is unlikely unless I score full marks for Paper 3, which has the same probability as me scoring 10 goals alone in a soccer game against a professional football team. A Sports reference on my blog, that's rare.]

Total Grade score [out of 9 subjects]: 15
L1R5: 7 - 4 [2 for CCA, 2 for HMT] = 3 [OMGWTF?! I can go to RJC / HCJC!]
L1R4: 5 [i.e.: le minimum. l'OH mon dieu!]

Yes, My Français is crap.

My only worry lies in Art, HMT, EL, Phy, Chem, Bio, Combined Humanities. In other words: Everything except the Maths.

Like I said: if I get above 85% for a subject in prelim, then I am gold. If not, I am doomed. That explains my worries and concerns.

Well, time to get back to making notes for my blog, eh?

Oh, speaking of notes, Mrs Huang was talking funny again during the EL Intensive Remedial Class. Not gonna elaborate too much here, but somewhow, I sense that she is biased in favour of the 'SA' classes, and she speaks in this British accent, plus she thinks highly of the 'SA' classes, and she is less strict / less willing to scold. Maybe it's just me and my observation, but I may just be right. Not that I have a problem with favouritism to my favour, but I kinda felt pity for the other classes in that Auditorium who were side-winded for the entire 1h session with her. Awkward.

Oh, is it just me, or am I typing in a more profound manner? Kind of freaky.

Oh, also, just now, Ian Ng, Jonathan Phang, Theodore Koh and I were like sneaking inside the hall, and we were trying to harmonize 'The Stand' together while Teddy played on the piano. It was so hilariously cool... Should do that more often with other musicians in our school. Perhaps Ernest, Matthew Ho, Abraham? Start a band? lol... oh, wait. That's SFC, right? I forgot.

Oh, if you've been seeing my Last.fm charts for the past two weeks, yes, I love 'Came to My Rescue - Be Lifted High'. Great song, especially to attempt harmonization with.

No comments: