Monday 29 September 2008

nap.

Hadn't had a Power nap in a while. From 6.30pm to 9.53pm.

Wasn't feeling very well after having the whole day in air-conditioned rooms and with very little to eat the whole day.

All started with waking up in the morning, 44 minutes later than usual. Didn't have time for a real breakfast, but fortunately, my guardian made some sort of oat + milk mixture.

E Math was first on the Intensive Remedial Schedule. Because the teacher held us back, I only had a short time for recess, and I wasn't able to have much for recess - just a waffle.

After SS, I had to help the Chinese Teachers with the testing of the sound system for the Listening Comprehension, even though I was supposed to be out of PA already. Furthermore, the key was missing, so there was more delay, so I didn't have anything for lunch... Sigh...

After Add Math, I had Art.

By the time all these are over, It's 12 hours into the day, spending 6.5 hours in an air-conditioned environment, with 1 200ml cup of oat + milk, and one peanut butter waffle. Finally, after Art, I ate lunch. This was around 5.30pm.

And as a result of sleep depravation from the previous night, the lack of nutrition, and the long hours in the COE [not my favourite place], I'm semi-sick.

That's the bad part.

Now the good part.

Well, for starters, the dude whom I haven't talk to since, like, this year's Sec 1 Orientation Camp, is finally semi-willing to talk to me. Well, yeah, the context is in terms of studies, but hey. At least he's opening up a little bit.

Also, Kevin Chiam gave me his Combined Humanities, with the deal that I'ld help him in Physics. Mutual benefit! Thanks man!

K, gtg. Need to study.

No comments: