Sunday 24 September 2006

Changed some things around here!!!

I know people have been complaining about how words can be difficult to see when they view some pages on my blog. i.e.: Links. so, I have changed certain things here...

1. New BG!!! You may hate it, you may like it... whatever the case, thank ImageShack for holding the 300kb, 1023x768 (yes, 1023, not 1024) JPG file. I took it on my N90, scaled down using iPhoto, and uploaded using an annonymous identity to ImageShack. then i edited the HTML. it was then when I felt the itch in my fingers... the desire to mess around and spoil my day...

so...

2. I changed the colouring of all the links I posted in d Links section. It's more legible...

3. I changed the sidebar font and design... zigzags are nice...

4. I changed the mouse shape in the main box from crosshair to default...... can't change the selection pointer for the sidebar... will figure out why soon enough... I hope...

Well, that's all 4 now...

No comments: