Friday 8 September 2006

Wow... I'm smarter than ever! (not)

It's done! It's here! It's confusing, you say?

well, My blog skin's been changed to one with pictures other than the ones i upload! YAY! I saw this on blogskin, and i thought it was pretty cool...

Anyway, Somehow, the skin maker didn't include a sidebar or an Archive spot... so now, all the links are together... And my blog is gonna stay like this for as long as I like. (don't expect changes in the December holidays, though. Maybe before that, maybe after that)

BTW, tip to those who want to edit their blogs, use a Guinea pig first. I made a dud blog, and did all kind of horror there. Added one crap at a time... and finally, OMG! (that's a tip for those who had NEVER done it before, and PLAN to do it, so don't "w43v4" me, 1337-s934k1n9 [-]34[)5[-]07 [translation: leet-speaking headshot] [omg, i did it!!! I spoke 1337 (leet)!!!]

No comments: