Friday 8 September 2006

Guess she didn't like me that much...

Yeah fine.... I'll confess now... on my blog... (sheez)

It's lazy day here... im so lazy, im not gonna press shift from now on...

anyway, yes, it's true. i had a crush... and she's not exactly a girl friend...

i'm still not comfortable about 'announcing' her name, but since most of you know already, why should i type her name out, thn/

well, crushes are meant to be crushed... and i guess i was crushed... or as dan said it, 'slapped'...

she finally told me 2 stop pestering her... so i guess that's d end of d rd for d 'her-n-me' relatnshp

anyway... stop calling me names frm now on, k/ im fed up with it... dionne's not my gf, never was, n won't be... and im a pathetic loser [adapted from morgan webb of xplay game podcast from g4tv]

well, im single, free, and untouched...

edit - that was 330 messages in between... small number to many, but it's significant to me...

No comments: