Friday 22 September 2006

iTunes 7, Flunk HCL, Weirdos on a bus

iTunes 7 seem to have lots of problem... Apple, please check it out... (I'm gonna ask around... will email DL.TV l8r)

I flunked HCL... 46%... Darn it...

I saw weird things on my way 2 HCL class...

imagine a bus...

\ D
/
xx xx
xx xx
xx xx
xw
xx M

VISUALISE WITH ME!

Legend
\ Door
/

x seats

w weirdo(s)

M Me (standing)


first weirdo - clips nails on the bus! like, WTH??!!! She has a nail clipper! She can kill ya! Terrrorrist!!!


\ ww D
/ w
xx w xx
xx w xx
xx w xx
xw w
xx M



2nd weirdo (group) - Remember the VLCTA groups Mervyn talked about before? (check his blog archive) I saw this grp, too... They were crowding around d front near the door for some ironic reason... Can't ya guys move in??? No-one's stopping ya...

No comments: