Tuesday 29 August 2006

Blocked 2 users.. find them a nuisance

So far, I've blocked MAtt & LRY. This is because they've been Spamming my blog.

Spam (noun)
Irrelevant or inappropriate message sent on the Internet to a large number of recepients

This is the ACTUAL definition as provided in a dictionary. So, live with it. Matt asked me to view his blog. I call that an advertisement. I think Google's Adsense is enough of a nuisance. And besides, didn't I link you? O, wait. I removed it as a first warning. O well... Too bad...

I also tried to ban LRY, whose IP is Dynamic. Well, i'm confident he only has a certain number of dynamic IPs... I can block them all if im lucky... WEll, till then, I'll try to get myself to chat from school, then block the school IP address. Anyone wanna b the guinea pig?

BTW, don't piss me off... ben bz planing 4 teacher's day... n d bday celebrations eveery temr thingy... everything's going disastrous thanx 2 ACES Day... Sheez... Pls announce in ADVANCE... Gives us d mental preparation 2 plan AHEAD...

Also, i'm typing with the 3 middle fingers on my left (as in d fingers between the thumb and the last one) all bandaged together just for tonight to save bandage. Any typos, we kindly seek your understanding. No apologies.

No comments: