Thursday 24 August 2006

Hiatus over... I held my peace...

Sorry if I made anyone upset over the past 5 days... I've been away from my blog on a (what I planned to be) a week-long hiatus... which ended prematurely because I do not want to flood my own blog myself... besides... there's a lot of new comments on my CBox...

First things firsts... OLD NEWS...

1. Welcome, John Sng, to the 2A family...
"This class is like that, so before you get trampled over, I think ..... [/relavence ]"
--Mrs Lee Xin Yuan, Art Teacher

2. Welcome, politics, to the 2A class committe...
"I don't care... Support me... I'm going to give my badge to x and y"
--z, Committe member

3. Math test and Lit tests are over...
"30 Minutes..."
-- Mr Tan, Math Teacher
"Huh???!!!"
--2A class, Students

4. Welcome scripts and quotes!!!
"Welcome scripts and quotes!!!"
--Ronald Liong, blogger

5. Welcome "flying without Visas"!!!
"You need parent's approval first. Even still, you will need 10 days before your application can be approved..."
--Italian Embassy Staff, Embassy staff (I understand your shortcomings... It's ok...)

6. Goodbye to pests!!!
"I'm gonna block your IP!"
--Ronald Liong, Student.

Anyway, enough of goodbye and welcoming, here's my replies to the massively large pile of comments i got from my chatbox...

In reverse - chronological order... (from the most recent to the oldest because nobody cares about them...


matt: yeah.. whos crossfire
NightWolf: erm.. rite.. and whos crossfire? do we know u?
Me: I'll investigate... soon...

matt: AAARRGGHH!! i just got hurt.. sad huh.. we MUST wear uniform.. dan u r a sadist.. ~.^
Me: IRRELAVENT~~~

cXrossfire: could you please please please send me the "absolutely everybody" song u used in the ndp vid for participants.. (email or msn also can...) thanks!
Me: I DIDN't do the video!!! I'm a SEC 2 STUDENT!!! NOT A POLY!!! U know S'pore POLY???!!!! U know St. Andrew's SECONDARY SCHOOL??? Don't mix both together... NO!!! They're partners, somehow... but they're 2 DIFFERENT INSTITUTIONS!!!

T1K! (dan lim): ha i laugh at all of you. i do not have to wear uniform anymore! yesssssssssssssssssss. ha! take that!
Me: K.... Irrelavent...

Zexun: /ends
NightWolf: haha.. ron is kinda stress now.. after political crisis.. i think we shld stop bullying him for now k?
Me to Isaac: DUH!!!
Me to GENERAL AUDIENCE except the NDP ppl, but including Paul Tan: Idiots...

LRY: IMH: Buangkok Green Medical Park 10 Buangkok View, Singapore 539747 / Tel : 6389 2000
LRY: poor ronald...btw if he gets crazy in class...
Me: I hate u so much...

matt: everyone stop coming to this blog. yes. stop coming as ronald is mentally unwell, in case u get the disease
Me: Everyone, STOP GOING TO MILOUETTE's BLOG! he's got a malicious virus that attacks EVERYTHING!!! Linux, OS X, XP, Vista Beta, Symbian, Solaris, Java, etc... YES! IT's HORRIBLE!!! It will make all ur computer parts maggically become exploding Lithium-ion Laptop batteries!!!

Zexun: OHH!!
Zexun: EYE!!
Zexun: Gimme a DEE!
Raymond: haha...saw the post...ronald's gonna go berserk...RUN 4 UR LIFE...in case he wield tat chopping knife...keep ur distance away from the mentally un-well person...i repeat...keep ur distance away...jkjk
Zexun: RUNNNNNN!!
Me: < |.| /// >

unknown: tag! now ur it
LRY: no fun playing catch @ the tag board...
wilson: tag you're it haha!
Me: tag u...

wilson: hey ron! unknown wasn't me! but i was going to post about it when i saw unknown posted it!
Zexun: Um ok. RIght
unknown: ronald ain't gonna come to his blog for a week, to see what happens to his tag box. hackers, do your thing!
Me: thanx for helping me inform d world of my hiatus... too bad im using a mac... no hacking... (n if u wanna hack, either make it lo-pro, or announce it but dun do it... lol...) n btw, ok, wilson... who's "unknown", then???

Zexun: Hahaha, Ronald is noob at 3d
Me: I dun care... Shut up... I hate you...

sarah: pallalel bar with the wottle tottle.
sarah: hey man i ain't no DOG. o.O haha watch our or i'll turn you into an AJ lookalike! XD
Me: LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Me: I didn't call u a dog...

ian: hi ronald.nice to know that youre going berserk
Me: Shut up... tao-ing u...

miloutte: well.. good that u aren't tt dumb to do so either.. x))
Zexun: Not my problem that the hacker gets caught la. I know i'm not that stupid to do so.
miloutte: well by hacking.. one DOES go to jail.. i checked wif my uncle XD but if u silence tt guy.. u can't escape singapore's security though.. TOO BAD!
Zexun: By hacking then silencing someone, one does not go to jail.
NightWolf: yo ronald.. i guess we all are bullying you too much huh.. anyway by hacking a comp.. one can go jail.. XD
Me: Err... guys... this is a blog... can u post ur conversations and discussions about SECURITY elsewhere??? BLOG DISCUSSIONS =/= SECURITY DISCUSSIONS... well, mostly...

LRY: ron y nvr come online on wknds?...advertising for mac?
Me: For the last time... Blogging is not my committment... I did not make a commitment to blogging... so i'll blog AS AND WHEN I LIKE. FULL STOP.

Zexun: Meh. Firstly, get statcounter instead of blogpatrol, you underexposed guy. Then contact me about stuff.
Me: too busy...

miloutte: hihi.. i can see that you are still awake ya? well, just relax and learn to let it go.. be cool, stay calm.. hehx..
Me: Matt... i dun like u... shut up... blocking u...

paul: haha. was super high. sorry!
paul: ronald is a gay ****... and that if he wanna be successor to the chair post he better stuck up...
Me: Due to the intensity of the language utilised in these posts by Paul... the chatbox will be rated NC-16 by da ron files thinkers... Sorry kiddos, not 4 u...

wilson: why don't everyone just use ur own names? makes life much more simpler and sexier. btw, on my previous post, apologies haha. guess i expected too much of Zexun LOL.
Me: err... I gave everyone the freedom... hoping that they will not abuse their rights and freedom...

No comments: