Wednesday 2 August 2006

Reviving my blog on BlogSpot.....

Hey blog-o-sphere.

From the person who brought you "da Ron Files" on MSN Spaces, it's ME! Ronald!!! Yes, i said before: I'm abandoning thhis blog... Well, guess what! I changed my mind. MSN hates Mac OS X, so i hate them back and now, im abandoning my MSN Space... well, it'll be a slow, painless transition over... i hav 2 get used to this first...

there's a long story as to why I returned to BlogSpot...

to cut it short:
I switch to OS X. OS X and MSN Spaces end up horribly. Photos won't go up well. Thus, I tried Opera for a while. Opera community blog is for Opera fans (i jus realised it d hard way...) so now, my last choice: BlogSpot. Don't forget, .Mac costs money, unlike MSN Passport...

well, expect the sam eold stuff from me: Jokes, Charts, my personal life, and Latest: My Lurv life... Coming soon.... Watch this space!!!


No comments: