Thursday 31 August 2006

Airport, Teachers, and Love???

I must say, this day has been the most unique day in my whole life so far... (Unique as in "outstanding" / "weird")

Fisrtly, there was Teachers' Day Celebrations... I had to take photos 4 d PTA in the Junior School... So I couldn't join the class till a later time...

Then, I got back my results... It was below expectations... yet also above expectations... Dunno what I mean? Well, d L1R5 is lower than I targeted... but the Average is generally high... in my class...

Then, We went around getting our presents out... I realised what bad timing, planning and organisation I have... I cld only get a small number of presents for 5 teachers... that's really pathetic... And I spent $30???!!! Outrageous... Well, It's the thought that count...

Anyway, There's this weird message from somewhere that the person Paul & I like has a steady boyfriend, and that person's neither me nor Paul... So Paul was all upset and mentally unstable in some sense... While I got emotional and quarreled w/ Ray online...

But that was quickly settled... I soon left of for the Airport to meet up w/ d other NDP ppl... AJ, sarah, Surya, Josh, Steph, Me...

AJ, Surya and Sarah are the craziest people I've ever known at d moment... They were spotted dancing the Motivators' moves/steps for "Absolutely Everybody" @ Changi Airport Mrt Station platform... then they sat down and chat some more... then we were all over the ground trying to take a photo together before I came... All these were done without extitng the gantry for 1-3 hrs straight!!! Nuts? Totally... Fun? Totally... I joined them while waiting for Josh & Steph frm Pasir Ris...

Later, we set for the Departure Level... Where the choir was gathered... I slowly talked to the guys 1 at a time... some were surprised to see me n d other "Goodbye Party Members"...All were sad that I couldn't go... but nevertheless, the trip must go on... So, More photos again before checking in...

Then, D "Goodbye Party" decided to hook Paul n his "crush" up together... hoping to make him feel better... but he used his parents' presence as an excuse.., Haiz...

anyway, heard Paul explained to her already...

O well, Sayonara, SASS Choir...

No comments: