Friday 18 August 2006

Warning... even the most innocent can go berserk,

This is a Warning... even the most innocent can go berserk, with a little radiation, and a lot of anger.

I hope this message is strong and clear to all who has been provoked by me past few days...

this is to continue... i'm "just punishing those who took advantage of my kindness and forgiveness"

Disclaimer: Ronald Liong does not kill humans, nor does he eat them.

I'll make sure those who bully me, well... get's a little present form me in return.

So far, this inclludes Melvin, Arvhind, Paul, Ian.

Expect the list to lengthen... im doin this very slowly...

Note: this came from a crazy Ronald... Don't mind me on my "high" days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sry 4 "bullying" i will try not to do it again. Although, i will like to see you go berserk.