Friday 11 August 2006

Shut Up! Just shut up!!! honestly... seriously...

Man... Sch today was like ...

Everyone was like one of these:
"Ronald, hey... can i try using your pom-poms?"
( My reply: No. I have to return it. You spoil it, I get it... It's not being selfish, it's called being responsible for others' things)

"Ronald, I saw you on Tv..." (and the glass broke. pay up!)
(My reply: dude, I don't see any TVs break beofre coz of what's on screen... Your TV must be of low quality... Get an LCD HDTV! look at our faces in 20 pixels per face instead of 4 on that screen! I'm still not paying, u liar. I'm not a 3-yr old. U r d one who broke ur tv out of frustration that i was on ur screen occupying 4 pixels...)

"Ronald, how's you and ???"
(My Reply:
if this was Ms Cheong> - WTH??? She's a conductor who's working already!!! I'm only 14. N besides, doesn't mean that i stand near her, means I must love her... rite? Sheez... Idiots...
if this was sumone...> - How d hell did u guys noe??? Just respect our privacy, will ya? Shut Up!!! We're getting along well... that's all! no more talking about both of us...
if this was Paul> - fine... Forget bout d love 3-angle...
whichever person this is> - Mind ur own BEEs' WAX!)

"Ronald, where were you on Wednesday?"
(my Reply: err... National Stadium? U don't listen to Mrs Charles speak? what sort of respect for our school's PRINCIPAL do u have??? Sheeaz.... pay attn. !)

"Ronald, the choir sucks..."
(my reply: Zexun, try shaking your body, executing the moves, moving around, and singing @ d same time... n remembering them, let's not forget... It's nowonder u go out of tune...)

"Ronald, u changed colour slower than d others..."
(my reply:
if u were @ d stadium>: OK! I'm not dumb!!! i was there, i saw it myself...
if u were @ home>: U saw it? Seeing is believing. it was not broadcasted yet... Sheez... Gimme a break...)
And more...

Well, fellow Saints... Schoolmates, here's my last warning...
I've had enough... Shut up... Just zip it.... Cut it, put it in an envelope, and mail it to the Pacific ocean... Enough critisism, compliments...

Give me a break!!!

No comments: