Friday 18 August 2006

WTH???!!!! replys to msg borad afain in less than 24 hrs???

There's been a flood of msgs on d chatbox, so i can't reply on d chatbox. So, here goes Ronald's Reply to every RECENT messages which were unreplied...


stephanie: _ _ _n _ e. LOLLLL
stephanie: GOSH. i like know the answer to
My reply: steph, don't post it, let's not talk about it... not on a BLOG... not on MY blog... not on UR blog... maybe thru EMAIL???

LRY: do i know the person below me?
My Reply: Who? d hangman or Night wolf? Nightwolf (i checked) is NOT nigel wong, but Isaac Wong...

NightWolf: Zexuin is Zexun.. or is he? hey ron.. ur making it obvious tt you like tt person.. see.. even some pple know.. is it meant to be some "publicity stunt"
wilson: i bet that 'Zexuin' isn't the real Zexun. Zexun. P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-E-S. well.
My reply: Isaac, shut up. Isaac n wilson, i checked. Zexuin = zexun. Typos.... they always occur... if there's an identity fraud, i'll ANNOUNCE it... so, for now, don't worry. Meanwhile, do keep ur vigilance!

miloutte: huh? dun understand a bit.. zzz..
My reply: miloutte, i dun care... ur really lagging behind d blogosphere wave...

Zexun: Yeah ronald you don't think ahead too often do you?
My reply: fine... ur rite... critisize me...

sarah: oh yeah hor. ENLIGHTENMENT. psstt: i know the answer to the hangman! You're making it quite obvious you know.
My reply: ok... sarah... good girl... now, can u please keep it 2 urself???

Zexuin: omg you idiot. You don't send viruses to ips starting with 16
My reply: err... i didn't say viruses... anyway, i took down d post... n i learnt my lesson...

Phew! tht's all...maybe i shouldn't say "bring it on"...

No comments: