Thursday 17 August 2006

Reply to Comments frm numerous ppl...

in chronological order of appearance from oldest message to newest (after my last post on CBox)

To Ian: Jacked, Scared, what's the difference???!!!

To millouette (add on from Zexun's blog post): This blog, unfortunately, unlike d class blog u made, has its rules, too. you crossed one of them... Do more constructive stuff

To wilson: It's ok... take your time! I can always wait... I don't mind if u don't link me anyway...

To LRY: I'm not a journalist... I don't blog as a job. Thus, I don't think blogging is my "responsibility". Thus, Y SHOULD I POST DAILY??? No rules 4 me.... only 4 u... n 4 me, it's only d t&c of blogger + any laws applicable to me. & no nudity, vulgar language, or any other explicit forms of media.

To Nightwolf: ok... I'll take note of that... give me a while to change d link address (give me d address 1st)

To Sarah: err... did u email Ms Cheong ur blog address/URL ??? Ever tried? You know, that's what I did. It worked like a charm!

to lalala: THEN DON'T VISIT MY BLOG!!! Takes one to know one... (thanx zexun, yet again...)

To Some1 says: I hate you...

To Zexuin: 1stly, lame typing... can't even type ur name properly? u really hate it or what, Zexun's imposter??? (unless ur really him, than different message: Get a Mac.) But nevertheless, i agree. err... if anyone wants to spread a virus, get "some1 says". I'll find his IP address first, after which i'll post it here... then you guys can totally poo-bark this guy's system. unless it's a Mac, of course. Or MIT, or Linux...

No comments: