Monday 28 August 2006

Tomorrow, You're Always A Day away...

Tomorrow (ok, Fine, 29 Aug) Is Day 20 since NDP... Just thought i should let that out... Won't b blogging tomorrow unless I change my mind... Last HCL Class of the term... Woohoo??? O, Btw, I'm NOT AFFECTED in the recent battery recall for Macs... I'm using A MacBook Pro from the 2nd Batch, not the first one where they actually did recall some batteries... Check the Apple Support page Every now and then.

  • Apple Support


  • Btw, Anyone knows where I can LEGALLY obtain a license for XP from Microsoft, other than Online? I dun have any credit cards... And my parents will kill me if I use theirs.... Thanx a lot, Microsoft.... And thanx a lot, Piracy... u made things difficult... Thanx a lot, money... U too made things difficult.. Thanx a lot, CARDS...

    No comments: