Friday 25 August 2006

It's confirmed... Sorry, guys...

SMS from Ms Gan (cut & modified to fit the context of my blog... original meaning is retained):

"Hi Ronald. am terribly sorry that i'm the bearer of bad news. We weren't able to get the visa for you. I wish i cld do more but i don't have any more options. ..."

Sorry, guys... Guess I won't be tagging along w/ d rest of the choir 2 Italy... Do take care in Italy...

Special message to Gabriel: FOCUS! Don't be the one holding back the rest of the choir. and watch ur posture; suck in ur lower abs muscles, straight back... There was a GOOD and VALID reason why between me, u and Ming Sheng, YOU were chosen as the Tenor SL... Live up to the expectation... Be serious.

Special message to Paul, Walter, Ernest: Sorry that I can't go with u guys... Take care of the choir when ur there... I'll be supporting u guys morally... thousands of miles away...

Message to the choir leaving for Italy: Really sorry that I can't join u guys... thanx for all the prayers of hoping that I'll get the visa... Althought the outcome was not meant to be what we hoped for. There may be only 3 tenors left. There may be only 20 singers and 2 teachers now. But Hang ing there. Project thy voices, and thou shalt be heard. For the juniors, behave yourselves... Grow up. Each of u paid for the trip. Don't spend the money on making urself a laughing stock halfway across the world. For the seniors, I send my regards.

Nevertheless, do have fun in Italy. I'll try to organise the chalet while u guys r gone... the programme, perhaps, for '07 as well?

No comments: