Thursday 10 August 2006

NDP's Over... And it's a success...

It's over... NDP 2006 is over.

I'll miss d CSC so much... If only we could gather together again...

Anyway, let me say the bad news first:

1. NDP 2006's over!
2. I cocked up during "absolutely Everybody / Free / One"
3. I'm invisible!!!
4. The holiday is gone...
5. School's coming up... Sheez...
6. The National Stadium's gonna be torn down... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Good news:

1. Saturday is free days yet again...
2. NDP 2006 was great.

There's a third which i refuse to say for now...

It was pretty bad last night after the parade... someone even cried... I was sad...

Nevertheless, I think i should do this now, since NDP's over...

"Thank You"'s...
Thanx to:

Lucius Young, Aaron Koh, Josiah, and the other SAF guys for helping out with the choir’s needs...
Lucius & Aaron again, for the drawing for the "chosen ones"... lol
Ms Sylvia McCully and Ms Sharon Cheong, for making the NDP 2006 journey a journey of joy and fun
the 24 SLs (student leaders) for making the ups and downs of NDP 2006 journey...
The National Stadium for being our place of great memories for the years to come…
The SIS (Singapore Indoor Stadium) for being our rehearsal place…

As a way saying thanx, I'll upload the link to NDP photos later...

No comments: