Friday 24 November 2006

Coming soon to da ron files...

ok, these aren't confirmed yet...

but thought i shld let ya know what i'm planning to do if they're even possible...

I may change the blog skin soon...
if not, i'll try changing the BG

I may change the Stat Counter. or maybe i'll just remove all forms of stat counters.
(Zexun, i'll try stat counter or whatever u recommended me)

I may have special guest bloggers as well...
for this, i may need volunteers to send me in a notepad file (.txt) for me to post.. Since my social circle in Indonesia is limited to my family. Mostly non-native English speakers.

I may include videos as well...
Yeah, now i'm getting d complaints from Zexun.

I may drop support for particular browsers...
particularly IE. Really buggy. (I will not do an "Acid2-test-grade" Site... Dunno what Acid2 is? Google it. First Link)

I may bump up the version number to Version 2...
Assuming major changes took place.

I may add signatures to my posts...

like this:
---r0n@|d(@|!fr@9!|!5t@|!5!n93r---

No comments: