Saturday 18 November 2006

In Indonesia now...

Ok, enuff of d pre-recorded message...

Yes, I'm now in Indonesia...

Trust me... the flight was pretty horrible...

I was on board a pretty small Boeing 737-300... and behind me was a group of (French?) guys who were howling, shouting and just being plain inconsiderate on the aircraft. It was irritating... but well, glad that was over.

My room now has a HDTV (@ LAST!). Hoping fo ra PS3 or X360... the up-scaling DVD Player is not enough... neither is a PC connected to the TV by DVI... Need For Speed: Carbon looks delicious on a HDTV!

Err... no, i don't play NFS:C... it's just my bro.

i'm a bit tired now... i'll try to blog tomorrow... hav 2 fetch my mum from the airport 2mr 9.30AM.

my mum went to Bali while my Dad + 2 elder Bros went to Hong Kong for some Convention. so, my home was literally empty.

my cousin's getting married on 22nd...

No comments: