Sunday 12 November 2006

i was thinking..

let's trace back my steps one at a time...

if i did not go to St. Andrew's School, but another school instead... what could have happened?
Would i end up in IP?
Would I suffer?

If i did not transfer to St. Andrew's Junior School when I was in P2, what could have happened?
Little known secret: On my first day of school, Cedar Primary had decided to accept me into their school, but since I was already in SAJS, my guardian just rejected Cedar... What do ya expect? they were late...

If I joined the Jnr Sch choir from P3... what difference would it have made in my current life?

If I had the option, would I study in SASS, in another school, or in an International School in Indonesia?

If I had the option, would I beg for Bio or just make do with Art only?

If I had to choose, would I buy a MacBook Pro or an Acer?

If I had to choose, would I buy a PS3 or a 360?

If I was posted to another class other than 2-7 when i was in P2... what difference would it have in my life?

If I was still in RVPS, how would I stand in my cohort?

If I took CL instead of HCL, how much better / worse would I have done in my exams?

If I was not in SASS, what difference would there be in school?

If I did not touch the camera, what would I be?

If Mrs Heng did not ask me to join the choir in P4, how would I be now?

If I took piano exams, what difference would i notice in myself?

If I could skate and ice-skate, would there be significant difference in my life?

If I could turn back time, would I put Art or Bio as my first choice?

If I could turn back time only once, when in time would I turn back to?

What if someone must die because of my greed?

If I could be a politician, what would I raise in the world?

If I could help one person throughout my entire life, who would that person be?

If I must kill someone or be killed, what would I do?

If I told someone I had suicidal tendencies, how would others react?

If I could have one wish, what would it be?

If I could have a special talent, what would it be?

What is my real talent?

If I have to break a world record, what would it be?

Why do i have so many questions on my mind right now?

Seriously, the last one was genuine.

No comments: