Thursday 9 November 2006

New Links

Announcing 2 new links and a "featured" link of the week....


As I said, I just became a Flickr addict, so every now and then, I will post some artistic or "interesting" photos taken by me (and only me) onto my Flickr account. I will not post any photos taken by someone else on my cameras. If I do, I will post the "photographer"'s name in the comments. anyways, here's the links to my flickr...

My Flickr Photos Page
My Flickr Profile Page

Finally, a featured link... I may do this segment weekly, but that will be a chore, now wouldn't it?

Anyways, enough crap talk... I posted a blog entry on Aaron Chua's blog, so his blog is automatically the featured link of the week!

Aaron Chua's Blog

Ok... btw... a little treat... My Tagboard will return to da ron files tonite... do watch out!

No comments: