Saturday 25 November 2006

The School year's over... Part VI

VI = 6 (i think...)

Anyway, this time, it's more personal...

no, it's not some inside thing...

it's a reflection on myself.


Let's start with the bad things first...

-I think it's obvious that i'm more "bossy" and "arrogant" than usual...
-I may have said certain things which i shouldn't have...
-I find myself more selfish, self-centred, and not caring about others before me
-I found myself being very "self-pitiful"
-I have a worse temper.
-I find myself just "trying to fit in" with others.
-I find it more difficult to trust myself.
-I often felt isolated and left out. AKA: alienated / extra...
-I am more anti-social

Now, the good things, if there's any...
+I have lots of great buddies.
+I feel more immune than others.
+I'm not fat anymore.
+I have earned the trust of so many. Really makes me feel significant and important.

No comments: