Wednesday 22 November 2006

Recorded post from 12Midnite

This post was recorded @ 11.57PM GMT+0700
-----------
Doing another "recording" again... My bro needs the Internet (we only have
1 cable for the Router - Modem,
1 for the connection from my hse to my eldest brother's hse,
1 for a router to another PC
1 spoilt.

so, see the third cable? my bro and i are sharing that. So, it's either him or me.

He has a job to do online, so i haven't got a choice but to give way.

Anyways, enuff explaining...

Raymond, I met w/ Jeany just now. I know u still have a crush over her. Don't worry, Jeany never reads my blog (she has school, she has a bad internet connnection, she doesn't know my Blog URL. good enuff reasons?)

ok, now that my cousin's wedding (cousin here refers to "Lisa Teh"), there's one question in everyone's mind...

"Who's next?"

During the tea ceremony and the Wedding Ceremony @ nite, everyone was stalking

Mr Hery Chen Morris, 26 (Lisa Teh's bro), and
Mr Ronny Liong,25 (my 2nd Brother, AKA the guy who is using the Net while i'm typing this post).

with the question

"When are you getting married?"

It's good to be 11 years younger than u're bro, eh?

O, btw, apparently, there can be such a huge gap between my bro and me because my mum had an IUD. she almost wanted to go for ligation, thinking that she can't get a girl (my mum loved to have a gal as a child). The doctor told her to consider something temporary, in case she wants another child. Well, that happened 10 yrs l8r, but my mum got me, a boy. not what she hoped for, i guess. but a guy is also good, rite?

Don't ask me how i got to know about my pre-birth history. My mum told me. isn't it obvious?

ok, that was an awkward way to end a post...

No comments: