Saturday 11 November 2006

Wishlist... and PS3...

ok... I was doing a google on the PS3... and i saw this:

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/ps3/eng/ps3.htm

"PLAYSTATION 3 HDD 60GB Model Suggested Price: HKD3,780"

for the people who don't know about Forex...

PS3
= HK$ 3780
= US$ 485.76 (Cheaper than the suggested US$599)
= SG$ 755.61
= A Happy ME!!!

So, if anyone's going to Hong Kong on Launch Day (17 Nov)... Please and thanx in advanced....

(PLEASE,.... I BEG YOU!!! I'll do ANYTHING!!! I'll pay your airfare!!! I'll let you visit my house and play!!! AANYTHING!!!! AANYHTING!!!! *Sobs... Sobs....)

Anyway, so here's my updated shopping list.

WANT!:
-PS3
-Sennhesier CX300 in-ear earphones
-iPod Video Widescreen w/ camera (i saw d patents, Apple. You i-do-its let it loose to the Mainstream media and into my ears.)
-iPod Phone (It's NOT an iPhone... iPhone is a VOIP software.)
-A few Mini-USB to USB cables (i lost many of mine.)

Awaiting (confirmed arrival):
-My 2nd Bro's Canon EOS 300D
-My Mom's Nokia N80 w/ WLAN

No comments: