Saturday 25 November 2006

Version 2 in 2 days.

Yes, da ron files is now version 2. (shld have announced earlier, but i was bz, so here's d announcement)

Version 2 features one of my most dramatic photo as the background. Raymond calls it dull, but i call it "soothing" and calming. Just look into it... btw, the photo's taken directly from my flickr. so if my flickr viewership increased, well, maybe it's been inflated. heehee... oops.

anyway, supposed to be 800x600, so people with small screens can still see my site, while ppl with larger screen can view more than 2 windows @ once. (i.e.: multi-task)

I have received complaints about the "Archive" Section. I call it the Acid3 site... it is problematic in ALL browsers, mainly because i'm an idiot in HTML... i admit, there was some messy lines of codes in the making of this site (which is most probably why i'll never by a programmer)(ever)(never in a million years).

Anyways, enough crap, Version 2 is out, we have an archive section, the design is (almost completely) revamped. You will always notice the slight similarity with the original design which i took this skin from. Yes, the one which was not done by me.

Apparently, I dropped IE support according to Aspirin... have to test with Vista RC1... I will definitely drop support for IE6. IE7 was closer to passing the Acid2 test, so Ie shouldn't choke as badly as IE6.

For the windows ME user (i remember there was one), u're S.O.L.... sorry. No help here.

Anyway, enjoy Version 2... (Note: we may change back to Version 2 Alpha, Beta or even Release Candidate as required) (But rest assured, I will not make this blog become Vista... Coming soon in 2007... or 2008)

No comments: