Friday 6 October 2006

English paper blooper...

Ok, I didn't raise this during the exam, but i thought i shld anyways... so what better way to do it than on a blog?

I did not remember ALL the instructions, but I remember most of it, nevertheless. I also excluded some parts for COPYRIGHT reasons. (there was a Copyright symbol on the bottom of the paper, for goodness sake. I don't want to be sued! I'm only 14...)

"Instruction to Candidates
....
Write your answers on the question paper.
Tie your answers ....
Answer all questions."


Firstly, Thank you for informing us that we were suppose to answer on the question paper. Why don't you call it the "EXAM PAPER / SCRIPT"?

However, there was NOTHING to TIE! (CHECK THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU PRINT, EXAM COVER PAGE SETTER!)

These got me wondering really hard during the free time I had after the paper was over...

Was there any bonus for raising these up, anyway? If there was, I'm the first, and this is digital, but SOLID, proof. I have the entire series of tubes as my alibi!

No comments: