Tuesday 31 October 2006

will be away from my blog for 3 nites... or 2

sorry... my maths is bad...

anyways... I'm @ an undisclosed location in Tanjong Pagar GRC... I'm with my parents n brothers... and nephew and sis-in-law... and the maid for the baby. Staying overnight @ this undisclosed location... I'll tell u when i get back in a few days... that's because i'm going for choir camp tomorrow morning... and im not asleep yet...

btw, im typing this entire blog entry without any eyewear... despite being short-sighted... so my apologies for any typos. However, if it's perfect, then good for me!!!

Anyway, hope i survive choir camp (like how wouldn't I?)

And /raymond, NO! My Mac/book /pro is not coming along...

thank uncle robert for lending his laptop...

and thank the unidentified stranger for lending his wifi to us. we didn't even ask... You're too kind.

No comments: