Thursday 5 October 2006

Of Chocolate and aphrodisiacs...

My day today...

+woke up @ 8am...
+had bak-kut teh for breakfast...
+handed in D&T project...
-Library was full, so was 4th floor tables...
+Found tables on 5th floor to study at. WooHoo!
+Found out Isaac was "High"...
+also found out Jack was high when we were outside school...
*Hypothesis: High altitude cause Isaac to be high... Low altitude cause Jack to be high.
+Aphrodisiac time!!! We discussed the chocolate sundae of MacDonalds
+I love Hot fudge sundae!!!
-I hate History exam! (wrote a 3-page essay for Section B of the paper... didn't finish one of the 7-mark structured Question)
-I hate Lit exam... (finished the paper, but I just hate it . period.)
+I love evenings!!!

anyway, remember... chocolate is an aphrodisiac. Just like oyster.

No comments: