Friday 27 October 2006

The School year's over... Part II

Part 2 of the messages... the apologies...

I want to say sorry to...

-Tan Choon Zhe...
I've been a jerk... i admit... i am a critique... it's in my personality... i'll make an effort to change and adapt to be more pleasing to you. and i hope we can start afresh again... silence seem to do us no good at all.

-Tan Zexun...
K, maybe I have been a bit mean to you, no excuses...

-Raymond Liew...
you said i sound as if i was superior or something... always "rubbing it in"... I'm very sorry if you felt that way... I didn't know how you viewed my actions.

-Ernest Quek...
Ok, I can't help it... you are short... i wear braces... everyone has their defects... which make everyone unique from one another. be proud of your abilities... and ignore the "insults"...

-Every victim of my self-centredness...
I admit that i have been unkind and mean towards many people, including all the names listed above, just to name a few. I blame my immaturity and my being unable to think before I act... or what we call ”δΈ‰ζ€θ€Œθ‘Œ“. These include Isaac (all of them), Nigel, Arhvind, and many more.

-All whom I've threatened to kill...
I didn't mean it literally... I thought i was pretty obvious... and i think i should apologise for hating you and sounding as if i should have been in your place... as Isaac put it :"bragging".... I am apologetic about it.

-Gabriel Low...
I underestimated you... I guess you could be an all-rounder in many areas in choir...

No comments: