Sunday 1 October 2006

Hey kiddos! Happy Kids' Day!!!

[Whenever you see the word "children", make as much sound as you like!]

[It's Children's Day today!!!]

ron wld like 2 wish all kids a happy children's day 2 y'all...[ I hate you all ]....

It's time for me 2 confess... I hate children...

[They bite me...
They drool on me...]
I drool on them back...
They slap me...
Just like the new Elmo toy...
They give me suicidal tendencies...
not only me, [but also pencil cases, apparently]...
[They hate to eat...
They pollute the world with their noise]...
They speed up the rate
at which my ear deteriorate...
They hug like bears...
with claws hidden in them...

They're CHILDREN...
[And I was once them... I hate myself...]














(Did I tell u that 'x' % of what I say here is false? whatever i bracket is true]

No comments: