Friday 27 October 2006

The School year's over... Part I

ok, firstly, let me warn you: i may not update my blog when i return to indonesia (maybe 20th november 2006). why? internet connection )broadband, especially) tend to be very fragile and unstable in indonesia. therefore, i may not be able to access the blog from there. thus, i'll try, though i may pass or fail, to update between 20 nov and 2 january.

anyways, i may not be seeing (estimated) 60% of the people i know in school, and chances are, 99% of those people don't read my blog, so i shall just post all my apologies, messages, thank-yous, etc. for the school year ending 26 oct 2006 here.

firstly, the thank-you's...

thanks to...

-Mrs Yew...
for just being there as a form teacher

-Mrs Gan (华文老师)...
for being so generous and kind to everyone

-Mdm Wang Fang (高华老师)...
for not seeing me as a complete failure and just washing her hands off me... but instead kept giving moral support for me.

-Aaron Chua...
for being a great friend who can be very helpful to me at most times

-Tan Zexun...
for just being there to make me feel lonely less of the time

-Mervyn Wee...
for just being there to give me moral support

-Sarah Hoon...
for always being that cheerful, lively, and energetic happy-go-lucky friend

-Paul Tan...
for guiding me at times

-Miss Gan...
For making me feel very important in the choir

-Raymond Liew...
for being such a close friend

-Tan Choon Zhe
for helping me be more aware of others around me

-Bryan James Wong...
for being the humble friend who is helpful in many ways, yet he never gets the credit he deserves

-Ms (Sharon) Cheong...
for being more than just an NDP conductor

-Kang Eng Zheng...
for always being so helpful and fun at the same time

-Alvin Kang
for being a great moral supporter during the leadership training

-the leadership trainer (I'm very embarrased to have forgotten the spelling of your name)
for being the great teacher / mentor / guide / friend

-Mr Lawrance Koh
for being a great moral supporter

-Ahjmal AKA AJ
for being a great friend in need, and a moral supporter

-Joshua Chua
great friend, great moral support, and great help

No comments: