Friday 6 October 2006

Sepctacles. That's what they are, peasants.

My day @ sch today...

--Entered sch @ 9.45AM
--Sec3s left hall after first paper.
--Went to Ctrl Rm to put bag down.
----Went down to find Mdm Chong for Sec3 LC CD

----PADuty---- Ee Rong came late ("overslept")

--Lunch. Met Eng Zheng, Glenn.

--went to upper court to wait for entry to hall.
----people were surprised to see glass framed by an alloy clinging to my ears and supported on my nose, "covering" my eyes.

Firstly, to the peasants who do not know, this is the top-of-the-line nerd fashion technology otherwise recognised as the "Spectacles" or "glasses". Glasses, because they were made of glass. Mine was a hard plastic.

Secondly, Yes, i look nerdy. I had "fogging" issues with my contact lenses on Thursday, 5 October 2006. This is the result of "DRY EYES". I am not involved in physically active activities, only eye-straining ones. So spectacles is the way to go.

Thirdly, don't do stupid things like critisising me or poking my spectacles (i.e.: Nigel Wong). It is dumb, immature, not-at-all-cute, pretty st-o-pid, and it makes one look crazy. I am a human with feelings, i have a mind. I know that I am wearing spectacles. Tell me something I really don't know. Seriously, Seriously.

--walked out of hall and to office to return key.
--met w/ sum friends. we walked to mcd for a slight "treat".
----on the way, i was bullied by the other peeps...
--@ McD, my Hot Fudge sundae was dipped in with fries by the others... (thanx a lot, ernest, zexn and matt ho, thanx a lot...)
--t'was so not funny, ok? they used my ice cream as a dipping sauce for their fries! they even took the fudge. ;-(

anyway, that's all i need to say. in summary of the crapload of words above... (my time to emphasise impt stuff frm d crap i typed.)

-Spectacles - I wear them.
-MacDonald's' Hot Fudge Sundae - don't use others' sundaes as a dip for your fries. jerks.

As my second elder brother always said, " Fudge* YOU!"

* - Fudge was pronounced "food-ch"

No comments: