Monday 30 October 2006

The School year's over... Part IV

Here's Part 4...

The Messages...

-To Raymond, Focus on your studies. Try to set time aside for studies, and seriously studies only. Don't focus on things you have no difficulty with during these times. That may help.


-To AJ: Where's da party yah?


-To Mervyn: Keep in touch with your friends from SAS!


-To Zexun: Good luck with your "job", man...


-To Daniel: Hope to see ya soon...in Singapore.


-To Yi Lei: It was a "hard-fought battle"... Congrats... you passed overall... I admit that my Chinese is poor. Having a 3/4 Chinese background, and an overlapping 1/1 Indonesian / Malay Background, I am not a native Chinese literate. In fact, the fact that I speak Chinese is amazing to me... but that's all excuses... i'll have to work harder next year... with the 'O' levels...


-To Ee Rong: Try to avoid damaging things as 'Chairman of PA'... PLEASE I BEG OF THEE... I plead to thee... (sorry, feel like using ole' english, didn't mean to really beg to thou arte.)


-To Sec 1 Choir members (2006): Sec 2s next year... Really hope you guys mature over the holidays... Not physically, but spiritually and mentally as well... Don't force me to beg and plead and appeal to you guys... ok, cancel the last part,

I appeal to you guys to grow. Try to learn self-control. We (the seniors) cannot always help you.

"Give a man fish, and he shall be full for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he shall be full for eternity."

The Seniors will eventually leave. You guys will be left on your own. We cannot be around all the time. We have a life. So Get a life.


-To Nigel Lee: I appeal to you to change your attitude towards PA. I understand you may not like certain people in PA. I will not point names in this post, but nonetheless, you cannot let the entire team suffer just because of your selfless, inconsiderate act of revenge. The PA Team is called a Team for a reason. And effort from each member is required in a team.


-To all the Sec 2s from all the schools (going to Sec 3) (guys only):
Get a hold of yourself, man. You guys will still be in the same school / CCA, regardless of your Sec 3 Classes and electives. And don't make your MSN Nickname sound like you are a depressed girl. Showing that you feel sad is fine with me. Just watch the wordings.



-To Isaac Wong: I almost forgot to tell you... Leopard is the name of the next Operating System from Apple. It will be called "OS X Leopard". Mind the words... don't get yourself into any trademark problems... That's d last thing you want...

No comments: