Sunday 8 October 2006

Google Trends Says....

Found lots of weird yet interesting facts about people's search habits... Thanx 2 Google Trends.

First up: Elmo vs err... Hilary Duff?
OK, I couldn't think of any other thing to compare Elmo with, so I randomly chose Hilary for fun...

So, I guess people prefer Hilary to the new Tickle-Me Elmo toy... I want one!!! (you saw nothing...)

Next, OSX vs Vista...

Interesting enough, more people want to know about OS X than Vista... Why is this so? Vista's coming people!!!

Thirdly, Sony Alpha vs Sony Beta.
I was thinking, if Sony released an "Alpha" product, what comes next? BETA, of course! This was what I got...

BTW, notice Singapore's on the top of the list? Shocking, is it not?!

Fourth, Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD.

Guess HD-DVD is not really "interesting"...

Finally, how can we end without a fight between all 3 Gaming consoles?

I included Revolution in case ppl still hate the "wii" name... And i guess not... In fact, who wants the Wii? It's all abt 360!

That's all I've got! Have fun browsing Google Trends!

No comments: