Friday 6 October 2006

Of Class Presentations and the Microsoft Zune...

Ok... I'm not hiding it anymore...

Before I say anything, I have to THANK ZEXUN BOSS SIR (Ma'am) for FINALLY after months of persuasion to pass over the class photos. I GREATLY appreciate your help.

Anyway, what are the photos for?

I'm currently working on a class presentation for the class as some sort of farewell thingy and celebrations at the end of the year. So, meanwhile, just focus on ur studies. I've been working on this project since September, but found insufficient photos. Therefore, I'm still requesting for photos. It's never too late until I say so. So, if you have any photos of the class doing anything... regardless of event, location, and time, just send it to me by CD, thumb drive, or email. Thanks In advance.

Anyway, I'm starting to do a progress report every now and then. Here's the first of such..

Progress of Class presentation so far:

est. 40% done, still HYPER CHEESY... (omg, i can't show this... it's still "raw"... let's bake it a bit more. enter the oven of grey matte aluminum with a glowing white apple.)

No comments: