Thursday 26 October 2006

Replying to Comments

26 Oct 06, 21:46
Someone: Get the new mac osx.
Me: errr... I'll have to wait for it to be released first, now wouldn't I? It'll be out by June next year.

26 Oct 06, 20:46
eerong: cant u like version update ur macbook ,,, or something
Me: It's a processor and hardware "upgrade" (new FireWire800 on the 15" models). You can't upgrade by software.

26 Oct 06, 14:18
Raymond: hey...emo again lah...freak u...anyway...i'm writing this in the presence of RONALD LIONG...he's not too happy bout it though...but anyway ...who cares...haha
Me: Ray, you are lame. I don't know you.

24 Oct 06, 13:44
Headshot: Don't show my convo with you. Sensitive stuff if you will.
Me: Sorry. I need to update my blog urgently, so I had to do what I had to do. anyways, not sensetive what... you modified the convo and made it into an essay on your blog, which is headshotzx.blogspot.com (free, complimentary advertisement, headshot. thank me)

23 Oct 06, 20:48
Someone: the guy who said "coastal wadeva" is not me. Probably ernie
Me: I'm confused. don't pose poeple, please. and don't be annonymous. It's irritating. for the person who manages the blog. would you like it if I were to pose as an annonymous person saying mean stuff about you at a computer i don't normally use (e.g.: @ a cybercafe) on your blog? I think not.

23 Oct 06, 17:51
eerong: well... ronfilestest site is long and nid to scroll so i go with ronfiles.blogspot lawl
Me: Ok. Thanx. I'll note that.

23 Oct 06, 17:43
eerong: oops forgot to link u... srry im no link who** cant remember who i linked
Me: Ee Rong, if ya don't mind, try to cut / censor the expletives. anyway, take your time. I can wait. And thanx in advance for linking! :) <--emoticon. I rarely use these. Notice that?

22 Oct 06, 22:33
Someone: haha, the coastal indonesian...
Me: I know you are Ernest. Careful, ernie. i may post your IP address for everybody to see.

22 Oct 06, 17:11
Headshot: lawl
21 Oct 06, 22:52
Someone: javascripting and probably huge background file size + huge amount of html text
Me: You're a geek too! W00t!. (i don't care, you ARE a geek) Anyways, if your internet speed can't handle this blog, it's time to go with fibre optic cables (AKA Starhub in Singapore, check this page as well).

21 Oct 06, 16:50
Raymond: ...for ur information...i dun associate myself with dragon...its dj n wilson who started it...not my fault anyway
Me: And why the association? your Email address, of course. --censor--@--censor--.--censor--. Am i right? Of course.

20 Oct 06, 22:11
Deci: omgness...ronald, still as dao as EvA!!! look at yr *bloodly* shakey eye....coastal indonesian...heex
Me: Ernest, wth are you talking abt? and as for the "shakey eye" (background). That is a masked effect. figure that out in photoshop.
---------------

What you have learnt:

-Yes, I depend on Wikipedia for my useful information.
-Raymond's email address has something associated with "dragon".
-Ernest needs Photoshop
-(encore / deja vu) emoticon. I rarely use them. Notice that?
-I can be mean. I choose not to (AT TIMES). If I am, my deepest, most sincere apology. [end sarcasm]
-I don''t like Lame people.
-New MacBook Pros have Core2 Duo (Merom) chips, Firewire 800 connectivity (across both 15.4" and 17" models) and a warmer heater for the "winter". Save money on buying any indoor heaters if you visit a cold place. Or if you live in one. Don't use a MacBook Pro in an igloo made entirely out of ice. It'll melt. Your NOTEBOOK (not laptop) will short-circuit. You will cry. You would have let US$2499 fly away.
-Mac OS X Leopard will be out soon. MacWorld next year, perhaps? just make it cheap and painless.

No comments: