Thursday 26 March 2009

8 - 11 April 2009.

As many of you know, I'm going to the UK in April. Most of you also
know that I'll be transiting in Singapore. Some even thought they knew
when I'm coming in to Singapore, because I once said I would be in
Singapore from 9 to 11.

Well, there's been some change of plans.

Since I have to collect my SGC and O Level Cert, I can't fly in to
Singapore in the evening of 9 April (the original plan). Why? 10 April
is a public holiday, the general office will not be open. So, I
shifted my departure into Singapore one day earlier.

There in lies the dilemma. I have no agenda for my stay in Singapore.

All I have is this:

8 April:
Come in to Singapore, very late, go to guardian's house, sleep.

9 April:
10AM: Go to POSBank to withdraw all my money from there,
11AM: Put it in my UOB account, turn off 2FA at the ATM machine so my
old phone number will not receive OTP smses anymore. (That's all
online banking speak.)
12:30PM: Go to SingTel to cancel my telephone line (didn't have time
to do this the last time I was here).
1:30PM: Go to SASS, get SGC & O Level cert,
2PM: Hang around with the teachers and maybe the choir if they have
rehearsal, unless someone else has a different plan.

10 April:
10AM: Go around town (wtf? alone? Seriously?),
4PM: Drop stuff at home,
4:30PM: Go to church at Expo. I still remember how to get there, ok?

11 April:
Wake-up: Pack, leave guardian's house,
10:45AM: Latest time to be in Airport.
12:45PM: Fly off to the UK in the afternoon.

So, actually, I've been thinking of this as a plan:

Anybody wants to meet me on 8 April, forget it. I'll be too tired.

Anybody wanting to meet me on 9 April, I'll probably be around
school / Potong Pasir after 1:45pm (SASS NORMAL dismissal time. How
apt, right? Not sure if there's early dismissal for Maundy Thursday.)

On 10 April, I'm thinking of going to City Hall / Plaza Singapura.
Need to buy stuff for UK - Stationary (lost 'em all), clothes (not too
much, since it's almost summer there), toiletries (I like the
Clean&Clear Facial Wash and the Colgate Professional toothpaste that
is sold in Singapore, but not in Jakarta. In fear of not finding them
in the UK, I'm buying them in Singapore), etc. Anyone wanna come along?

On 11 April, I don't mind giving a treat before I fly off, much like
what happened with me and Ernest, Raymond, and Zexun (and almost John.
Sorry you had to leave earlier. Maybe I'll make it up to you this
time?). But it'll probably be in the airport again, because I don't
want to miss my flight.

If there's nothing going on, I'm going to stay at home and do some
downloads/streaming of Heroes Episodes.

No comments: