Saturday 7 March 2009

Music chart and Google Analytic

Ok, call this an invasion of your privacy, but it's just a little experiment I'm running.

I want to see how Google Analytic works, and how accurate it is in measuring viewership to a blog like mine. I do not plan to get any marketing initiative going on my blog anytime soon. Maybe further down the road - I'm still open to ideas.

Anyway, now that I've set that aside, it's time for a music chart! Been a while, so I thought I should do a list right here, right now.

Music chart for the moment...

1, The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol
2. Syndicate by The Fray
3. (Coffee's For Closers) by Fall Out Boy
4. If I Were A Boy by Beyonce
5. Spell by Marie Digby
6. Perfect Symmetry by Keane
7. Welcome to Heartbreak by Kanye West
8. Crush by David Archuleta
9. Lost+ by Coldplay feat. Jay-Z
10. Love for a Child by Jason Mraz

Speaking of Mraz, I really feel like he's one of those musicians that I have to see performing live. He was at Java Jazz, a Jazz music festival here in Jakarta. Yeah. a Jazz festival. And he's the biggest thing they had there. I didn't go coz the tix are quite expensive, and there was nobody to accompany me there. Plus, the festival tickets were sold out. I went past the Jakarta Convention Centre this evening, where the festival was held, and there was a long jam of cars trying to get into the JCC complex. Maybe I should have gone... *sighs while listening to Mraz songs*

oh, if you're wondering why there's no ` above the e in Marie and Beyonce, I'm on Vista, and I don't know how to add the ` using the keyboard alone, unlike on a Mac where you can hold down alt-e. Oh well...

No comments: