Sunday 22 March 2009

of slumdog and flights.

Just watched Slumdog Millionaire. Highly recommend it. Not going to spoil anything about it, except that it involves the Indian "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" TV show, and that the movie is in English, and it's a movie deserving of the Academy Award it has gotten.

Aside from that, there's been a change in plan for my flights. I'll be flying to Singapore on 8 April 2009, rather than 9 April 2009. Why? I need to return to St. Andrew's Secondary to collect my SGC and O Level Certificate. If I were to return on 9 April, I was afraid the office will be closed due to a half day with Maundy Thursday, and I would not be able to reach school in time. So, I decided to land in Singapore the day before, giving me time to rest.

One more thing: I'm putting the "renovations" to my blog on hold first, because I cannot change the Archives section to match the Blogger Templates with the branching. So, for now, I'm stopping that. Meanwhile, I'm open to feedback from YOU, the reader / viewer of my blog. Do tag on my tagboard with suggestions on what I can do to improve my blog layout, or to alert me of any quirks / incompatibilities on other browsers than Safari 4 beta (I live in a very closed world, you see). If you think the blog looks ugly, that's a problem, and you must tag on my tagboard with the name of the browser which you are using.

One last thing: How should I reply to tags? Should I reply on the respective blogs? on FB? at the end of a blog post, like Ernest Quek does on his blog? or on my own tagboard, like I've been doing? I'm thinking of trying Ernest's method, because it seems to work for him. What do you think? Tag!

So, that's all that I wanted to say in this blog post.

tag reply...
>Magdelyn: Yo! Long time no chat! Life's good over here in Indonesia. How 'bout yourself?
>Jiayan: I've been great. You take care, too!
>Glenn: Ah yes, Combined Humans. Still remember how bitter I was everytime I get my SS/Hist results. EVERY TIME. Well, do what you must, as the teachers do what they must, i guess. All the best!

No comments: