Friday 13 March 2009

GH3 on Medium? Yes we can.


Mark this day.

On Friday, the 13th of March 2009, at the time of 11:25PM GMT+0700 (that's 14th March 12:25AM in Singapore Time),


I have beaten Guitar Hero III on Medium.



So, there. Let's put it to rest - I CAN play Guitar Hero 3 on Medium. As long as I put my mind to it!

*Does a little victory dance to the song "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force - with my fingers*

*not even 2 minutes into the song later thinks in his mind,"Ouch. Cramp. Carpal tunnel. sudo get me Medic...*. Sigh...

(P.s.: Why the name of the band is R? I wanted it to be RL, since my 2nd bro and I have the same initial and I was playing on the now-"family"-iMac rather than "my Dad's iMac" or "my iMac", but when I was keying in the band name RL, the L, somehow, didn't get saved, leaving us with the R. Yeah. lame excuse.)

No comments: