Tuesday 10 March 2009

My favourite comics. Officially.

I normally don't read comics.

Yeah, there's the occasional serving of Calvin & Hobbes, and The Sunday Times, but that's about it.

Till today. After searching for the "sudo make me a sandwich" meme, I found the creator of the "sudo make me a sandwich" comic. And after looking at the other works, I love the XKCD comics.

I'll post a link to some of my favourites.



Induced Current for the Mythbuster fans

Theft of a Magi, for people who shop and sell things online

Terminology, for the people who know their Geography, and watch the news, and keep hearing how Europe is called the West, while Asia, the East

Faust 2.0, for people who never bother to read EULAs.

There's more, but these are just some that I managed to load on my web browser, on my weak internet connection.

No comments: